White Tiger Serum is Finally here!!!!
I am beyond thrilled to announce the launch of my first skincare product, White Tiger serum. Clients have been using the serum for a few months now and love the firming, smoothing, redness-reducing, glow-enhancing effect.
I hope you love it as much as I do. I can't wait to hear what you think!
You can pop into our studio to try a sample, purchase a bottle, or you can purchase here in the site.
The ingredients are serious powerhouses: I wanted to pack this serum with not only the most unique and cutting-edge ingredients-but also enough of them to make the serum potent. What's the point of spending money on a product if you're not going to see a difference in your skin? None, in my opinion. So, here's what you'll find in my serum- and what the ingredients do to your complexion:
- Tiger grass plant stem cells reduce redness, deeply hydrates, and improves elasticity and firmness.
- White turmeric is a potent antioxidant that fights wrinkle-forming free radical damage and also brightens skin.
- White mulberry, alpha-arbutin, palmaria palmate extract, and oligopeptide-51 are brighteners that help combat hyperpigmentation and minimize discoloration.
- Sodium hyaluronate helps skin retain water for maximum hydration.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19 softens fine lines and smooths skin.
It's a must-buy if your goal is to be a skincare minimalist. If you want to know my ultimate secret for amazing skin, it's this: Use pure products, and as few as possible. That's been my motto for years, and it was a driving factor when I was creating this product. This is a serum you can put on your face every day, morning and night, right after you wash and before you moisturize. Then apply SPF if it is daytime. In fact, it's so hydrating that depending on your skin type, you can skip the moisturizer step at night.
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to support a child's creativity. Everyone who knows me knows that I light up when I'm putting together art kits for kids in need. Every time I stash a pad of paper or box of colored pencils or paints into one of those kits I get so excited knowing the kids will be able to express themselves through art. This year we donated 100 kits to Grandview Elementary school in Venice for Valentine's Day.